Practical Nursing - Fall 2021
1. Minimum of 18 years of age (Original Birth Certificate with raised seal required).
2. Satisfactory performance on the VEEB Entrance Exam (non-refundable fee of $150):
Reading: minimum 11th Grade or percentile equivalent
Math: minimum 9th Grade or percentile equivalent
3. Completed History and Physical Exam and required immunizations by the designated VEEB Physician at an
4. Criminal background check.
5. Education Requirements:
The VEEB PN Program is registered and approved by the New York State Education Department as an Adult Program and all applicants to the VEEB School must be at least 18 Years of Age.
OFFICIAL U.S. HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT OR ORIGINAL EQUIVALENCY CERTIFICATE (GED) WITH SCORES DEGREE AWARDED TRANSCRIPT
Other Acceptable Documentation:
1. A signed letter, on an official letterhead and/or an official seal, verifying completion of High School or
2. An official notice, on State Education Department stationery, containing passing High School
equivalency scores or
Verification of High School completion based on evaluation of foreign credentials by either of the following agencies including the original diploma and the English translation:
1. U.S. Credentialing Services (212) 697-2020
2. World Education Services (212) 966-6311 ONLY
3. Globe Language Service, Inc. (212) 277-1994
6. Official Documents:
A. One of the following is required:
1. If naturalized citizen, your Original Naturalization Papers or U.S. Passport.
2. If non-citizen, your Permanent Resident Card or Employment Authorization Card Valid for
Term of School Enrollment for (2021 - 2022).
B. All applicants - A VALID DRIVER LICENSE OR NON - DRIVER LICENSE.
C. If applicable, Original Marriage License and/or Original Divorce Papers.
D. For any name change, you must show proof with original legal documentation.
** Additional documents may be required. **
Your official enrollment is not completed until all of your documents are submitted and accepted by the Nursing Department and your registration form with tuition deposit of $2,000.00 is received by the VEEB Business Office.